Dear Tania, Congratulations. This blog is wonderful. It's great to be able to follow your adventures daily. The stories are fun, the pictures are breathtaking. I am so glad everyone is enjoying themselves. This week in Vancouver, I hope you can get some rest. Afsoon
Uns com a opção de não quererem ir... E eu aqui daria tudo para ir... em uma empreitada dessas... Vamos ter de estimular mais essas crianças... ( risos ). Fortalecer as panturrilhas...
I see skies of blue, and clouds of white, the bright blessed day [...] I watch them grow, they'll learn much more then I'll ever know, and I think to myself, what a wonderful word...
Não acredito!!!!
ResponderExcluirque bobeada do grupo!!!!
Perder uma caminhada destas. Uma coisa única.
Parabéns Stella
Ai q frio, hem, maninhaaa!!! Toh orgulhosa! Bjokas... Have fun!
ResponderExcluirDear Tania,
ResponderExcluirCongratulations. This blog is wonderful. It's great to be able to follow your adventures daily. The stories are fun, the pictures are breathtaking. I am so glad everyone is enjoying themselves.
This week in Vancouver, I hope you can get some rest.
Afsoon
Uns com a opção de não quererem ir...
ResponderExcluirE eu aqui daria tudo para ir... em uma empreitada dessas...
Vamos ter de estimular mais essas crianças... ( risos ). Fortalecer as panturrilhas...
Congrats Stella! Am I wrong or you are the only girl amongst all the young men!!(except the girl from the camp))
ResponderExcluirCheers!
Carla
I see skies of blue,
ResponderExcluirand clouds of white,
the bright blessed day [...]
I watch them grow,
they'll learn much more
then I'll ever know,
and I think to myself,
what a wonderful word...
Oh, yeah!